Customer Service Representative
Folsom, CA 95630
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- The Customer Service Representative provides callers with an unbiased presentation of programs to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements and program questions
- The Customer Service Representative has the ability to take appropriate action based on the results of member information that has been screened against external state/federal databases.
- Complete the eligibility determination process.
- Generate case disposition letters
- The Customer Service Representative assists callers in problem resolution, as needed.
- Perform data entry functions with the use of imaged documents.
- Respond to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous, professional and concise manner.
- Communicates effectively with management.
- Bilingual Preferred
High School or equivalent Required