Customer Service Representative
Natick, MA 01760
Are you seeking a new career in Customer Service? Our client is looking for Customer Service Representative to join their team!
- Performs account maintenance, including address changes, payments, adjustments, statement requests
- Must be able to work shifts between 6: 45AM 7: 45PM and have availability to work Saturdays
- Handles telephone inquiries, fax information/applications to customer
- Prepares reports, files applications and other paper work as necessary
- Monitors calls, audit log sheets and correspondence monthly
- Researches overcharges and submits them for adjustment
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Spanish preferred
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.