Customer Service Team Lead
Hampton, VA 23605
- Responsible for ensuring processes are working to support customer needs.
- Ensure the overall volume of work produced meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Ensure staff maintains updated knowledge of all programs.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all information.
- Monitor the performance of staff and provides feedback and education to improve performance.
- Provide Supervisor with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures and staff issues.
- Works on a variety of assignments requiring considerable judgement and initiative
- Handle escalated calls, including complaints and escalate to the Call Center Supervisor for resolution, as needed.
- Answer inbound calls during times of high call volume or upon request of management.
- Assist supervisor by monitoring performance of assigned staff and providing input when appropriate
- Maintain effective interdepartmental relationships.-
- Serve as the content knowledge expert concerning the review and research of verification documents.
- Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Work closely with the Supervisor(s) in resolving difficult and complex consumer interactions and tasks.
- As a skilled and experienced specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Skilled in handling challenging communications with external contacts for escalated matters.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Serves as facilitator and team leader, allocating work and providing guidance and training to others in field of specialization.
- Perform quality assurance on work of others in team.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.