Cyber Security Engineer
New York, NY 10017
Our client in Manhattan is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join their team. This position is a pivotal member of the InfoSec office and it will focus specifically on the cyber hygiene of the company's applications, networks, etc. While leading these cyber efforts, responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and deliver cyber threat programs
- Identify vulnerabilities, install remediations
- Perform penetration testing and incident response plans
- Experience performing pen testing for applications and networks
- Lead the incident response teams
- Monitor security tools
- Work closely with engineering and audit teams to make sure the cyber hygiene is in line with other policies and standards
- CEH preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
No C2C, no sponsorship
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.