Newton, MA 02458 207
Our client is seeking an individual to join the Data Strategy team is to lead the establishment of a comprehensive Enterprise Data Platform and expansion of analytic data tools.
- Write business objectives, assessment and outline specifications for the management of the EDP, including data resources, data sets, and analytical data as well.
- Will lead the growth and expansion of the EDP
- Responsible for the execution of the projects, collaborating cross-functionally to ensure solutions are delivered that align with objectives.
- Will work closely with senior leaders to ensure projects are budgeted and aligned to strategic goals and overall data and analysis needed.
- Partner with technical teams for aspects of data infrastructure with shared objectives of performance and reliability of data.
- Execute data validation, ensuring data quality.
- Lead company-wide framework for data analysis.
- Collaborate with leadership to propose advances in the success of the program.
- Advocate for prioritizing delivery, accessibility for data for the business and end users.
- Establish measurements to monitor the EDP as well as projects.
- Provide continuous updates on road maps for data analysis/access to management/leadership as well as other stakeholders
- Maintain documentation to ensure information is valuable, viable and up-to-date.
- Bachelor s degree in a technical or analytical field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant data analysis experience, with translation of busines needs into data and reporting.
- At least 3 years managing a major business platform/CRM.
- Proficiency with SQL, specifically for data exploration and analysis.
- Must have understanding of data warehousing fundamentals.
- Proficiency of data engineering and the tools required to execute related responsibilities.
- Experience with BI reporting software.
- Familiarity with SOX system controls is desirable
- Understanding of clinical or financial data is a plus.
- Collaborative, with ability to communicate effectively, across all business functions/teams.
- Able to manage demanding deadlines, prioritize, and multitask.
Meet Your Recruiter
Technology Recruiting Specialist
Tiffany is an energetic and fun-loving member of the Panther team! Tiffany finds helping individuals take the next step in their Technology careers to be the most rewarding part of her day!
Fun Fact: Tiffany is a nature enthusiast who enjoys hiking, biking and playing sports.