Job Number: 40637
Pay Rate: 19.00
Data Entry Clerk
The Panther Group has an immediate need for a Data Entry Clerk for our client, a large financial institution in the Stevens Point, Wisconsin area.
This is a full-time longer term contract position working Monday – Friday standard business hours.
**Eligible candidates must open to commute to Stevens Point, WI**
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Basic data input and validation. Data Entry Clerk Skills and
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- Energy Leve
- Helpful Attitude
- Able to follow instructions and if necessary ask questions, Bank experience a plus but not necessary
- High School or Equivalent
$16.00 - $19.00 Per Hour
Meet Your Recruiter