Data Entry Representative
Herndon, VA 20170
The ideal candidate possesses a strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills. They should also be highly organized. The ideal candidate is tech savvy and has experience using a variety of tools and programs including Microsoft Office, Zoom, WebEx, and Salesforce.
We re looking for a self-starter, proactive problem solver and detail-oriented team player. They should be committed to providing superior service, poised under fast-paced pressure and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Maintain database by entering new and updated client information
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Follow established criteria to distinguish high-quality data inputs
- Maintain compliance with data and privacy policies; protects the organization and our clients by keeping information confidential
- Review data for deficiencies; follow up with customers to collect missing information
- Enter customer and program data by inputting information into Company CRM system
- Maintain data entry requirements by following program techniques and procedures
- Verify client data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency
- Audit own work to ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with online communities like Linkedin, Facebook, etc. Is essential
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a professional setting with a basic understanding of business processes
- Proficiency using web-based software and platforms
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Self-starter with a drive to learn and the ability to work independently or collaboratively and under deadline pressure
- Ability to apply critical thinking and complete tasks on time with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate many activities and manage strict deadlines
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Basic understanding of web languages.
Meet Your Recruiter
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.