New York, NY 10017
Our client in NYC is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team. Our client is seeking a hands-on team lead that will take charge of their DevOps infrastructure and keep them continuously up to date with best practices.
This person will be building, managing, and operating multi-tenant cloud infrastructure using cutting edge frameworks.
Responsibilities and Requirements include:
- Build, deployment, production lifecycle of CI/CD pipeline
- Strong experience as a Linux Systems Engineer/ Systems Administrator
- Debug software to resolve isolated issues, fix problems, and make platform enhancements
- Experience managing production Kubernetes clusters
- Knowledge of different cloud hosting providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience with network security (TCP/IP)
This role is based in NYC. No C2C, no sponsorship
Information Technology, Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
Fun Fact: When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.