Bethel, CT 06801
Background/skills/capabilities required for this engagement:
The requirements for this assignment include:
- Lead internal or third-party development of demonstrations of new battery/ device technologies.
- Develop Device Demos and attend road-trip shows to either present or setup and maintain devices for OEM and customer visits
- Utilize hands-on engineering skills design/develop/fabricate Device Demonstrations from consumer product concepts.
- Can translate conceptual designs to working demo models for test, analysis, and Project scale-up.
- Demonstrate engagement with project teams as needed, both on the team and as a resource.
- Translate device data into insights and trends to enable others to understand devices and the implications of design choices.
- Lead or support development of Wireless/IOT device projects including hardware and firmware development.
- Travel domestically and possibly overseas (20~50%).
- Fabricate ultimate demo parts, assemblies, and tooling utilizing internal model shop, quick-turn suppliers, and external manufacturing partners, in preparation for distribution to on site customer facilities, for the purpose of device demonstrations.
Qualifications for this position include:
- BSEE in Electrical Engineering or MSEE and 1~5 years’ experience in Analog and digital related electronics, AC/DC and DC/DC voltage converters, chargers and electronic fuel gauging for portable devices.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience of Firmware development
- Knowledge of wireless systems, including Lower Power WIFI, IOT, LORA, etc… is a major plus.
- Magnetics, EMI, RF and certification such as UL, CE, FCC experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of C, Java, LabVIEW, or other software languages is a major plus.
- Background in Business Analytics using industry BI Tools like Power BI and Periscope
- Ability to use digital and analog measuring equipment (i.e O-Scopes, DVMs)
- Good problem solving and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment from various backgrounds and translate technical terms to laymen’ s terms.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required, self-starter and self-directed
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.