Electrical/Mechanical Facilities Technician
Peterborough, NH 03458
Electrical / Mechanical Faclities Tecnician - Journeyman
Perform a variety of duties relative to the installation, repair and maintenance of the facility infrastructure and equipment.
- Senior level tradesperson requiring formal electrician licensing with full knowledge of all related safety and code requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of uninterrupted service resulting in extensive company-specific knowledge of the systems and infrastructure related to the specific areas of expertise (i.E. Electrical service, telecommunications, HVAC, manufacturing systems and equipment, etc.)
- Electrical blueprint reading
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components
- Basic math skills
- Full understanding of the National Electrical Code
- Ability to to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.
- Able to work independently under general direction with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate a high level of ownership on all assignments and projects
- Requires a high level of experience-based proficiency in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform installations, maintenance and repair in functional areas
- Perform tasks from blueprints, diagrams, layouts, schematics and/or specifications
- Inspect and troubleshoot malfunctioning systems and equipment to diagnose cause of trouble and make repairs as necessary
- Test systems and equipment for efficiency and adherence to codes
- Engineer equipment, machine and systems relocations and installations as needed
- Provide occasional leadership, instruction and training to co-workers and others involved in assigned projects as needed
- Initiate improvements resulting in increased functional efficiency, improved safety, and cost savings
- Follow all prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Performs related duties as assigned by leadership
Charlotte's professional career kicked off in Business Development and Finance until she transitioned into contract recruiting. In 2019, She join the Panther Engineering Direct Hire team where she assists top tier talent in finding their next career!
Fun Fact: Charlotte has been dancing for years, and later became a certified class instructor to teach for fun!