Marion, MA 02738
- Electronics Technician qualified and trained to support electrical/mechanical fabrication and limited testing associated with aerospace related or comparably critical systems.
- Tasks include cable / harness fabrication, surface mount and thru-hole soldering, test box layout (including drilling / punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.).
- Candidate will support multiple missile and fire control programs.-
- Must be a detailed worker, capable of following written and oral instructions from engineering drawings and other inputs.
- Candidate must be able to pass LM provided solder and harness fabrication training. -
- Candidate must have prior surface mount soldering experience-
- Familiarity with cable/harness fabrication, manual soldering (SMT and Thru-Hole), test box layout (including drilling/punching boxes to accept connectors, test points, etc.) is desired.
- Knowledge and use of basic test equipment such as multimeters as well as basic AC/DC circuitry is preferred.
- Related military experience and previous LMC experience is a plus.
- IPC-620, IPC-610 and J-STD-001 certification highly desirable.
Aaron Smiles - Aaron joined our National Engineering Recruiting team in 2018. Aaron has a passion for candidates and partnering with them to find their perfect new job! Previously Aaron worked as a Tennis Professional and Program Manager at a local health club.
Fun fact about Aaron: Larry Bird patted him on the head when he was a baby.