Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Hardware Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX who will be responsible for electronic hardware and harness design support.
Activity will require: Cross functional coordination to complete hardware design effort to support hardware integration for the designed weapon system. Research, development and design of components, equipment and networks for military applications. The engineer will be responsible for interfacing with electrical engineers in interpreting system interconnect diagram(s), harness schematics, design/drawing updates, and packaging of electronic test equipment.
Mandatory requirements for this role:
- Must have an active clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance.
- Requires 5 or more years of electro-mechanical design experience of airborne avionics, missile and/or ground-based equipment.
- Design experience should include electrical cable and/or network design and general electro-mechanical design, i.E. Box level electronic packaging.
- Candidate should have solid experience with cabling / harness design, including experience with Pro/Cable module in Creo.
- Must have good communication skills, and be able to work with internal and external customers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.