Nashua, NH 03060
1. Assembles electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies and modules by working from samples, visual aids, prints, wiring lists and diagrams, routing instructions and process sheets using appropriate tooling and machinery. Assembles parts using fasteners in the build-up of electronic assemblies. Verifies results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
2. Performs mechanical assembly operations in the build of electronic assemblies using standard measuring tools and techniques.
3. Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic components.
4. Fabricates wires on a Jig Board (Harness Board) in accordance with specifications. Continuous laces, flat laces and spot ties wire into bundles and routings according to drawing requirements.
5. Prepares wires by performing the following tasks: routes, dresses and terminates conductors to specific dimensions as specified by instructions.
6. Pre-stages circuit card kits and forms components by use of machine and hand devices, which meet general requirements and Manufacturing Control Specifications (MCS).
7. Performs masking operations prior to wave soldering or coating of circuit card assemblies (CCA). Cleans boards per Manufacturing Control Specifications (MCS).
8. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Requires certification in soldering, wire wrap, CCA Assembly and cable and harness assembly. Instruction in schematic reading, basic electronics and understanding Engineering Drawing Systems/Practices required and/or equivalent formal training.
Soldering Certification is strongly preferred
High School diploma or equivalent
Technical Recruiting Specialist
Anthony joined The Panther Group in 2018. Prior to Panther he worked as both a Teacher and Career Counselor. He applies his skills from each of his previous positions to ensure a great candidate experience for all applicants he partners with on their search!
Fun Fact: Anthony is an avid Comic Book Collector, a hobby that started when he was 8 years old.