Beavercreek, OH 32548
- Support engineering with a variety of moderately complex engineering duties and/or hands-on tasks
- Devises, fabricates, and assembles new or modified electrical and/or mechanical components or assemblies for products
- Provides and develops documentation to maintain equipment
- Sets up and conducts tests of units and components
- Provides hands-on feedback to engineers
Electrical: Involved with the design, development, modification and analysis of various electronics systems. May include Hardware, Power Engineering, Power Electronic Engineering, Electromagnetic Engineering, Integrated Circuit Engineering, Components or others.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions in existing products or systems and makes modifications as needed.
- Compiles and evaluates design and test data.
- Analyzes, develops and recommends design approaches.
- Special Skills Required: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and 4 years relevant experience (III)
- Security clearance preferred- must be able to obtain a clearance
- Competent technical expertise
- Experience with the shop/laboratory and equipment
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.