Bethel, CT 06801
- Perform final Quality Control inspection of assembled Printed Circuit Boards.
- Be able to use multimeter to test the integrity of questionable parts or connections.
- Connect and power up circuit board to confirm functionality.
- Quality control or assembly of printed circuit board experience preferred.
Background/skills/capabilities required for this engagement:
- Previous PC board QC experience preferred
The requirements for this assignment include:
- Minimum of Associates in Electronic Technology or similar discipline preferred.
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.