Franklin, MA 02038
The Electronics Technician is responsible for the assembly of Electrical Control Panels per customer orders (these are control panels for automated machinery not buildings).
- Majority of time will be spent wiring panels therefore it is imperative that candidate be proficient at wiring.
- Install and wire devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
- Maintain necessary U.L. & other quality control files
- Layout of components in various size cabinets.
- May assume lead role on a customer project
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.