Cambridge, MA 02138
Are you interested in working Higher Education? Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team!
- Provides office and administrative support to a senior manager or executive
- Serves as principal contact and source of information for customers of the department, including faculty, students, staff and external customers
- Develops, implements and administers office procedures, policies and operations
- Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and preparing reports
- Reviews, routes, answers and monitors follow up actions on correspondence
- Provides wide ranging support including keyboarding, composing and editing letters, memoranda, reports, lecture course materials, presentations, cases
- Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- May attend meetings with executive to provide logistical support, take detailed notes, and track needed follow up items
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Preferred)
- 2+ years of related experience in administrative field or experience with executive
- Outlook Calendar Management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Attention to deal a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!