Watertown, MA 02472
Are you interested in Heath Care? Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team!
- Coordinates meetings and travel arrangements, answers phone calls and solves issues directly or redirecting calls if needed
- Handles calendar management and provides the agendas and meeting materials as needed
- Prepares presentation materials for internal meetings, off-site conferences, board meetings, etc.
- Drafts correspondence such as memorandums, emails, thank you letters, etc.
- Processes invoices, monthly expense reports, and maintaining files
- Edits legal documents, contracts and proofreads documents
- Processes timely honoraria payments to board members
- Providing backup coverage for administrative staff
- Providing other assistance as requested
- Associates Degree or related experience required
- Minimum of 5 years prior corporate/senior level secretarial experience
- Legal administrative experience required
- High Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.