Job Number: 39834
Pay Rate: 50.00
Seeking an Expense Specialist to join a global Firm. Within this position, you will be responsible for auditing and reviewing expense reports received from Firm employees and partners. This position will be based in the White Plains office and has a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
As the Expense Specialist you will:
- Ensure expenditures are in compliance with Firm as well as tax authority guidelines and verify that appropriate supporting documentation is included.
- Communicate any issues with the individual submitting the expense report and adjust expense reports as needed.
- Process weekly check/ACH payments and monitor the distribution of payments.
- Process files received from internal and external sources related to Firm expenditures, reviewing for accuracy and completeness.
- Enter and post client disbursement batches received from the Firm's domestic and international offices.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Chrome River, Aderant, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
Hybrid schedule with a targeted salary of $50K-$60K
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of two years’ related experience
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.