Salem, NH 03079
- An Extrusion Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of extrusion equipment and will spend most of their day performing routine quality checks of production.
- Regulate rate of extrusion speed according to product specification. Recording data and items processed.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of extruders and ancillary equipment specific to production.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.