Contract To Hire
Job Number: 40915
Pay Rate: 30.45
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
The Panther Group has an immediate need for a Field Service Technician in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Provide on-site technical support for the end-user community. Support consists of software and hardware installations, hardware moves, and/or changes of hardware/software and maintenance.
- PC refresh support consists of imaging PCs, installing software, and deploying to users.
- Demonstrated customer service and technical knowledge gained from prior experience to resolve issues surrounding installation, usage, and training on software and/or hardware products.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Ability and experience of imaging machine using an Enterprise image.
- Experience working with or troubleshooting Windows 10 in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience working with or troubleshooting Windows 11 in an Enterprise environment.
- Ability and experience working with Microsoft 365 and Teams.
- Experience working in ServiceNow – Requests, Incidents, Asset Management.
- 6+ years of experience with high school diploma, 3+ years of experience with Associate’s degree or 0+ years of experience with Bachelor’s degree.