Boston, MA 02109
Our client is seeking a Financial Manager that will analyze financial activities and provide guidance to upper management on financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information
- Advise on financial activities and provide strategies
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, and the company s actual performance
- Develop trends and projections for the firm s finances.
- Oversee operations of the finance department
- Manage the preparation of the company s budget.
- Correspond with various other department on financial plans and reporting
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector
- Previous Financial Analyst experience
- Extensive understanding of financial trends
- Experience with Financial Software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting principles
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus