Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client is seeking a qualified Financial Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. Qualified candidates will have experience in a prior financial analyst role with at least 5 years of experience.
APPLY NOW to be considered!
- Perform a variety of financial analyses that identify trends and recommendations to help inform decision making
- Assist with the annual or project budgeting
- Assist with multiyear forecasts
- Produce financial reports, including, annual, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc.
- Act as a resource on transactional inquires and financial or budgetary questions that require problem solving and analytic capability
- Ensure financial compliance with policies and procedures and applicable legal rules and regulations
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, intermediate or better Excel skills
- Working knowledge of budget management, financial analysis, financial modeling and basic accounting principles
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise level financial systems and data query tools
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelly Sonstroem is part of the Panther Professional, New England Group. Kelly majored in Hospitality Management at Penn State University but found herself gravitating towards recruiting. She has a love of working with people and understanding what drives the in their careers. Her ability to connect people with opportunities that align with their goals makes her a great resource for anyone in the job hunt!
Fun Fact: Last winter she stayed at the ice hotel in Quebec and went dog sledding with her friends and family!