Front Desk Assistant
Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Front Desk Assistant to join their team! We need bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations!
- Provide excellent customer service to students as well as visitors and staff
- Interacts with students and parents answering emails
- Processes payments as needed
- Associates Degree Required
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!