Contract To Hire
Job Number: 39781
Pay Rate: 86.00
The Panther Group is seeking a W2 Contract To Hire, IT Solution Architect for Sales ET with Salesforce experience and AWS experience, with one of our partners in the health insurance industry
Seeking an IT Solution Architect with ETL, Application Architecture, System Integration, Cloud Architecture, Data Architecture, Salesforce, and Salesforce Industries/Vlocity experience to join the Sales Enterprise Technology Team. The Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing/Gathering/Documenting Business and Technical Requirements, Solution Design, Prototype, evaluating/Select Software, Solution Delivery, and collaborating with Development/ QA/ Project Management teams.
- Previous Health Insurance experience is required.
- Does not permit C2C or C2H, and does not permit sponsorship
- Salesforce required 2+ years Vlocity preferred)
- AWS experience required
The individual will work closely with the following Key stakeholders:
Enterprise Shared Services
Salesforce Center of Excellence
1. Work with the business/project team to understand the requirements.
2. Model business and systems processes based on findings through business capability models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
3. Communicate solution options to business and IT stakeholders.
4. Lead/coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources. Collaborate with project managers, vendors, and IT stakeholders to provision estimates and develop an overall implementation plan.
5. Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technology that will increase cost-effectiveness and systems flexibility.
6. Formulate a design plan that factors technology investments, existing patterns/ standards, and risks, improves business processes, increases reusability, eliminates unnecessary complexities, improves performance, and meets business requirements.
7. Design and develop IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture vision/target state and standards.
8. Manage the target design, policies, and standards within a program.
9. Establish standards and frameworks.
10. Maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the program.
11. Present solutions to Architecture Review Board, Technology Integration Office, and Data Review Board.
12. Help the project team recognize and mitigate any risks to existing business processes or to the solution's overall success.
13. Participate in the selection of system integrator and or new software including the development of RFI/RFP.
14. Review vendor/system Integrator design options and determine which option provides the most effective/efficient solution and the best return on investment.
15. Participate in all phases of the project to verify that the design is implemented, configured, and documented correctly.
16. Lead/drive / oversee progress on all technical delivery aspects including implementation of end-to-end integrated solutions.
17. Provide quality assurance for services within the solution area. Ensure technical requirements are delivered with quality and completeness.
18. Involve in training to make sure the solution is supported and maintained appropriately after implementation is complete.
19. Mentor & provide Subject Matter Expertise to team members.
20. Collaborate and communicate with colleagues and stakeholders on a regular basis.
21. Lead proof of concepts, evaluate outcomes and provide recommendations.
22. Identify opportunities for automation and reduce technical debt.
23. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics degree.
24. 8+ years’ experience with integrated scalable Enterprise Solutions using web services (REST/SOAP API), JSON, JMS Queue, and various middleware (MuleSoft, Informatica etc.)
25. 2+ years’ experience with the Salesforce platform (process automation, workflow rules, Sharing & Securing, Reports, Dashboards, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Integration between Salesforce and legacy systems, etc.)
26. Experience in the Healthcare Payer data model (member, enrollment, benefit, and coverage).
27. Experience in Healthcare Sales.
28. Experience in software analysis, design, development, implementation, and testing.
29. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to technical, business, and executive teams.
30. Experience with Healthcare Small Group, Individual, and Large Group Sales/Underwriting/Enrollment business transformation programs powered by the Salesforce Industries platform (Vlocity).
- CPQ and CRM Processes
- Product modeling, Guided Sales experience, Quoting, Rating, Renewals, Enrollment, Renewals, and Underwriting Approval Workflows.
31. Experience with Salesforce Industries/Vlocity - Vlocity Omni Studio, Omni Scripts, Integration, Data Raptors, and Velocity Portal implementation.
32. Experience creating solution design documentation.
33. TOGAF knowledge/certification preferred.
34. Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud Certification is a plus.
35. Salesforce Solution Architect Certification is a plus.
36. Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) certifications are a plus.
37. Experience leading discovery and requirements sessions and documenting business, functional, and technological requirements.
38. Experience creating clear and comprehensive user stories. Experience working with business/IT teams to elaborate the user stories and capture the acceptance criteria.
39. Experience working on complex data models, integration, business process automation, and Data mapping.
40. Information and integration architecture.
41. User experience design and usability.
42. Experience with Business Architecture methodologies.
43. Has served as solution architect for multiple enterprise application implementations (including complex integrations).
44. Proficiency in the software development lifecycle, code management, and release management. Agile development experience preferred.
45. Familiarity with data quality management concepts.
46. Experience operating in a complex environment managing stakeholder expectations and participating in several projects simultaneously.
47. Experience with data integration and/or migration with Salesforce and other cloud-enabled tools.
48. Experience developing training material/plan and delivering training sessions to the business and end users.
49. Experience working on user-centered design and design thinking.
50. Experience with database technologies (Relational, NoSQL) and advanced experience with query languages.
51. Experience with AWS cloud services
Must have 8+ years of experience
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.