IT Support Representative
Herndon, VA 20170
- Ensure positive client and volunteer experience through high quality service and communication thereby attaining high engagement scores.
- Handle service or support related incoming requests.
- Respond to and resolve complex issues through incident recognition, research and isolation, resolution, escalation and follow up.
- Research and resolve each interaction to their utmost satisfaction.
- Determine and record inbound requests and ensure issues bear proper notation.
- Capture information and problem-solving process such as decisions made, actions involved and final resolution.
- Update on status and completion in service management system and users through all means of communications.
- Offer on call support outside business hours.
- Handle client engagement document control and execute filing system policies.
- Manage databases and execute reports to track and support implementation and overseeing of compliance initiatives.
- Coordinate with product development department to enhance current design and determine design problems.
- Update on new design, product and technology changes.
- Engage in continuous performance evaluation and training projects.
- Establish Support Center s positive image by interacting with team members, vendors and clients.Required Skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with software issues (Preferable).
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from groups of clients and volunteers.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Familiarity with ZenDesk
- Basic understanding of web language HTML and Drupal
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.