Integrated Marketing Manager
Irvine, CA 92602
Our Client, a consumer products company is seeking a driven marketing professional to join their team as an Integrated Marketing Manager.
- Help guide packaging used for outbound marketing
- Overall driving consistency and accuracy across all consumer touchpoints.
- Develop product content and messaging
- Manage the overall go-to-market process, including overseeing and driving meetings
- Oversee photography and video shoot for product launches
- Work closely with the channel marketing and corporate marketing teams as well as other product managers.
- Will also collaborate with engineering, customer care, and IT teams to help ensure the company s services & products are packaged and promoted accordingly.
- Responsible for the lifecycle and of ownership of the products for which they are assigned.
- Support special projects as needed
- A minimum of 4 years experience managing outbound marketing plans for products
- Ideally consumer IOT technology, smart home, or consumer electronics
- Experience developing consumer segmentation, as well as product position and messaging
- Must have go to market experience in both retail and online.
- A solid understanding of product marketing,
- Must have solid understanding of product positioning, messaging consumer purchasing behavior and user experience expectations.
- Overall experience with tracking projects and leading team meetings
- Must have experience with working with vendors, including agencies for photography and video
- Demonstrated success collaborating with sales and marketing teams
- Global Marketing Experience is highly desired
- Bachelor s degree in marketing or related fields
- A solid understanding of execution of product plans, using technology roadmaps and overall business requirements
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Ability to align resources to meet timelines for launching products