Bethel, CT 06801
- No degree necessary but an Associate is preferred. If the person has retail or production environment experience, then that s a big plus.
- Position is in the battery test labs where they will be using various measuring instruments including but not limited to gauges, voltmeters, and proprietary measuring instruments to test batteries.
- Tests will include drop testing which requires some physical dexterity and stamina. Ex: drop 200 cells or more, up to 6 times each, which is fairly physically demanding.
- Loading and unloading battery test systems.
- Labeling & sorting test samples into groups.
- Electrical measurements of samples.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Fast learner due to short term assignment / tasks
- Must be able to lift at least 40lbs
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.