Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Perform lease audits. Enter required data in lease database.
- Research lease files for appropriate documentation and lease review.
- Assist with cost of living increases.
- Support and assist Real Estate Representatives and Administrators regarding lease process and procedures, structure information, and payment information.
- Review lease change forms for accuracy before processing.
- Review prepared revenue reports, verifying backup and computation.
- Perform duties of Senior Assistant Lease Administrator and Administrative Assistant in their absence.
- Meet monthly deadlines, have multi-task ability, be well organized, perform typing and ten-key with accuracy.
- Education: Associates Degree preferred.
- At least one year background in accounts payable/receivable.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in the use of Microsoft windows environment. Excel skills preferred. Oracle background is helpful.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.