Industry: Legal Assistnat
Job Number: 41384
Legal Assistant - Litigation
As the legal assistant, your job will be to answer client calls, manage caseloads, maintain accurate legal and billing records, and perform routine tech support. You’ll also be asked to do a variety of administrative tasks such as drafting, proofreading, recording, monitoring and calendaring trial and court deadlines.
A successful candidate will have experience with MacBook and a variety of office software (email tools, Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, Adobe, and various databases) as well as be able to accurately handle administrative duties. This person will be a self-starter who anticipates problems before they arise with excellent administrative, organizational, and strong communication skills, as well as a flexible, but firm personality.
This position is perfect for an experienced administrator seeking a salaried position offering the opportunity to work less hours but still alongside lawyers at the top of their field.
Salary targeted to $75K DOE
- Bachelor’s degree or secretary certification.
- Proficiency in MS Office for Mac (MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.