Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for Legal Assistant to join their team!
- Provide administrative, clerical and some paralegal-like work with legal matters
- Prepares and files correspondence, pleadings, and discovery materials
- Manages attorney calendars and arranges meetings and appointments
- Types, reviews, drafts and revises correspondence, legal documents and forms
- Organizes and maintains file as well as copies and scans documents
- Handles electronic and paper legal files
- Bachelors Degree or ABA paralegal certificate
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in a legal environment with litigation experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!