New York, NY 10007
Primary Job Function:
- Provide clerical support to AutoNet staff.
- Enter data into on-line dealer database regarding auto loan status .
- Prepare loan correspondence, handle incoming phone calls, and perform follow-up phone calls to members and dealer business and sales managers.
- Process disbursement of funds for approved loans.
- Cross-sell approved credit products in addition to credit life and disability insurance.
- Open incoming mail.
- Answer inquires from members/auto dealers regarding preconditions, status to ensure proper dealer funding.
- Maintain log of processed deals.
- Maintain approved auto loans pending funding.
- Perform approved auto loan purging.
- Provide management with daily status reports including unresolved complaints/problems.
- Photocopy and fax materials as needed and upon request.
- Process loan disbursement paperwork.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Overtime as required.
- Some college preferred.
- One to two years previous experience in auto sales and finance or related work experience.
- Data entry and computer experience desired.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good phone technique.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact effectively and courteously with the public.
- Prior auto dealer relations experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft for Windows Applications.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.