Nashua, NH 03060
The Panther Group is looking for an entry level machine operators for multiple shifts. This position employs an individual for the operation of a computer based machining work center. This individual’ s primary responsibility will be to process components through instructions that may be in the form of drawings, and written or verbal direction.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements.
- Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.
- Inspect components to insure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Experience with automated or manual inspection equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment.
- This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring capacity.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Madison joined joined the Engineering recruitment team at The Panther Group a short time ago, but has already made an immediate impact! Her vast experience recruiting for assembly, production, mechanical and electrical engineers has enabled her assist numerous candidates find their next step in their career! She is dedicated to building long lasting relationships with each of the candidates she places across the United States.
FUN FACT: Madison has a 3 year old dog named Olli who she loves traveling and exploring with!