Nashua, NH 03060
The Panther Group is looking for an entry level machine operators for multiple shifts. This position employs an individual for the operation of a computer based machining work center. This individual’ s primary responsibility will be to process components through instructions that may be in the form of drawings, and written or verbal direction.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements.
- Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.
- Inspect components to insure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Experience with automated or manual inspection equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment.
- This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring capacity.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca is a Recruiting Specialist with the Engineering Division of The Panther Group. Rebecca's niche is working to place candidates with Panther's manufacturing clients. She brings passion and knowledge of Manufacturing and Production to each of the candidates she engages with!
Fun Fact: Rebecca is a huge country music fan and loves Texas but hates the heat!