Norwood, MA 02062
- Operate production machinery (experience Swiss, CNC, Multi-spindle, Hydromat Transfer machines a plus)
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes, ability to read blueprints, work from layouts and dimensions on drawings to perform SPC and other assigned tasks.
- Utilize micrometers, Vernier calipers and hand tools, and other measuring devices.
- Weigh to specific quantities using calibrated scales.
- Monitor machines for problems and help troubleshoot issues
- Prepare and Load raw material into machine
- Follow standard work instructions to ensure quality
- Carry out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Complete relevant documentation
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area per 5S+1 standards
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent At least six months experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow operating instructions as outlined.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must follow all safety rules supported by the facility
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.