Norwood, MA 02062
Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Ensure operation of Facilities and mechanical equipment by creating and completing preventive maintenance requirements on HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Utilize knowledge of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) to ensure that designs comply with the required safety clearances
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates degree preferred in Electrical or Mechanical.
- 5+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience; HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
- Ability to read, and interpret blueprints and wiring diagram.
- Must be flexible to work some weekends, & occasional overtime.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations for industrial warehouse environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.