Manager, Account Executives
Peabody, MA 01960
We are looking for a Manager of Inside Account Executives to lead a team responsible for increasing net revenue growth within a defined portfolio of accounts and delivering client experiences consistent with our commitment to delivering the best service in the industry. This leader will be instrumental in developing and nurturing talent that will become key contributors in other sales roles as they grow and gain experience.
- Build and lead a team of up to ten Inside Account Managers.
- Establish activity metrics and success criteria for the team and regularly report ongoing progress achievements and learning.
- Lead and train the team on expert use of SFDC for insights leading to increasing opportunity creation.
- Define processes that enable the team to scale and onboard new Inside Account Managers quickly and effectively.
- Partner with Client Experience, Operations, Marketing and Sales to align and develop effective cross functional relationships.
- Engage, coach, mentor and interact with the team to provide feedback and direction daily.
- Establish a team culture of success, accountability, purpose and fun.
- Be able to train the team to articulate compelling value propositions around our services and solutions.
- Lead the team and develop a pipeline to support and exceed annual quotas; hold team accountable for updating pipeline and forecast sales activity in salesforce.Com
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement.
- Meet or exceed team targets.
- Train team to use consultative selling techniques ensuring clients recognize and agree our solutions meet and exceed their needs.
- Partner with Sales Operations to train team and continue to improve the use of sales force automation tools to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards for management and sales visibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous account management experience with a track record of over achievement
- Proven success managing and coaching a 10+ person Inside Account Management Team
- Prior experience selling business services and SaaS solutions in B2B markets
- Experience in a fast-growth environment
- Advanced skills with Salesforce and Excel. Strong PowerPoint and Word skills
- Experience with marketing automation systems and sales prospecting tools
- Strong ability and desire to coach, develop, and train team members in sales fundamentals
- Hard-working, self-driven, competitive, organized, and a team player
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution oriented focus
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree
- 5+ years in sales with at least 2+ years managing an Inside Account Management or Customer Success Team.
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!