Sterling Heights, MI 48312
- Senior Mechanical Engineer on M-88 Recovery Vehicle Modernization. Will be responsible for Auxiliary Systems Installations on this major vehicle upgrade. Fuel system is primary along with any lubrication systems in the vehicle, this position may also have responsibility for Automatic Fire Suppression, Seating, Stowage, Environmental Controls and more. This will be the period of the program where most of the design is done.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite Proficient with any 3-D CAD system, and have the ability to learn CREO Structured problem-solving skills General machine or weld-shop knowledge
- Proficient with CREO including Piping and Cabling package. Weld knowledge
- Experience in vehicle design Previous fluid handling system design experience, fuel, hydraulics, etc.
- Defense vehicle design and build experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.