Nashua, NH 03060
1. Works from blueprints, drawings, process sheets, engineering change orders and written and verbal instruction to inspect mechanical parts, subassemblies and assemblies against required quality standards (i.E., hardness, thickness, painting, plating, etc.).
2. Utilizes standard precision tools such as micrometers, verniers, optical comparator, coordinate measuring machines and gauges to measure dimensions where tolerances may be exacting and parts are intricate in nature. Performs simple calculations to determine angles, tolerances, dimensions and other specified measurements.
3. Identifies defects and calculates defect rates against specified control limits. Inspects and tests parts, subassemblies and assemblies after rework, modifications or repairs to verify defects have been corrected and ensure continuity to drawings, prints, etc.
4. Performs simple setups of inspection equipment.
5. Applies inspection stamp for acceptability of mechanical parts, subassemblies and assemblies. May perform final inspection prior to customer acceptance to ensure end product meets customer requirement. Interfaces with engineering regarding technical issues and problem resolution.
6. May conduct quality audits to confirm processes are being accurately completed. May perform field return evaluations to ensure returns are repaired within quality guidelines.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Requires a High School or Trade School education and a minimum of two (2) years mechanical inspection or related machining experience. Must demonstrate a proficiency in trigonometry and geometry and meet applicable certification requirements per company and customer standards.
Minimum of two (2) years mechanical inspection or related machining experience.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.