Member Service Representative
Quincy, MA 02169
Are you interesting in Health care? Our client is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join their team!
- Protects member privacy and confidentiality by consistently maintaining full compliance with all HIPAA regulations
- Handles appeals process inquiries and consults with appropriate staff to effectively address a member s inquiry
- Provides accurate and thorough information on benefits, eligibility and enrollment policies
- Processes changes, profile changes, and material requests for most products
- Maintains thorough understanding of s policies, products and systems
- Manages time appropriately to maximize availability to assist customers
- Receives and responds to a high volume of incoming calls
- Captures and documents customer feedback
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma required
- Prior customer service experience required
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.