Kettering, OH 03060
- This position employs an individual for the operation of a computer based laser machining work center.
- This individual s primary responsibility will be to laser process components through instructions that may be in the form of drawings, and written or verbal direction.
- Perform simple to medium complexity tasks related to customer specific process requirements.
- Must be able to comprehend documentation requirements.
- Verify system conditions or equipment status before operation.Inspect components to insure specifications have been met.
- Enter data as required.
- Train other employees on production processes or equipment usage as requested by Supervisor.
- Experience with automated or manual inspection equipment.
- Familiarity with ISO Quality Systems particularly in medical device manufacturing.
- Use of optical inspection equipment.
- This may be defined as a magnifier, microscope, and/or equipment used for measuring capacity.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner and is responsible for maintaining a high standard of conduct and job performance.
Vice President, Engineering Delivery
Rich Kirk has been part of The Panther Group for 6 years. He has worked his way up from an entry level recruiter to the Director of Operations for the Engineering Division.
Fun Fact: A native of England, Rich is an avid soccer fan and plays just like David Beckham