Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- A daily and weekly report to the supervisor on every training action by team members
- Implement technical product training programs, for field support personnel and customers/clients, for the Abrams Family of Vehicles
- Provide input and support to program planning, schedules, lesson plans, program instructions and maintenance techniques for the development and execution of the assigned Abrams unit maintenance tasks.
- Prepare and present classes on operator tasks and requirements that encompass all four operator stations and live fire on the Abrams Tank
- A solid understanding and knowledge of Abrams operational concepts and systems knowledge.
- Assist in administering performance examination and evaluation of students
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required, instructor/training experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior military Instruction, Lesson plan/POI development and execution of NET and field support actions are preferred
- Strong Abrams Tank Advanced experience, instructor qualification / master gunner preferred.
- Must pass the U.S. Government Platform certificate
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbally & written) and interact with internal & external customers/clients
- Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships
- Ability to operate in a team and cross-functional environment
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to contribute in the problem solving process
- Must be able to meet the anthropometric size restriction (ASR) in the Standard Practice 2-644
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Passport and NAC; if required
- Able to kneel, stoop and bend from 25-40 percent on a normal work day on a vehicle
- Must be able to lift parts, tools and materials over his/her head so as to transfer parts/tool and materials inside and outside work area.
Bill has been with The Panther Group since 2006. He partners closely with his candidates to assist them in new roles within the Aerospace, DoD clients and Medical Device!
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid follower of golf.