Network Engineer- Telecom
New York, NY 10172
Our client in Manhattan is seeking a Network Engineer with strong VOIP experience to deploy and administer Cisco Unified Manager and lead other network infrastructure projects. This is a direct hire role, and the ideal candidate has experience installing CUCM on Vmware, and has experience troubleshooting network issues related to voice, video, and data networks. Knowledge of network management platforms and a strong understanding of routing protocols is also a must have.
- Deploy and maintain Cisco Unified Manager on Cisco USC Servers
- Strong VOIP experience
- Strong understanding of Vmware
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain CISCO SBC routers, Call Manager, Connection Unity, Video Communication servers, etc.
- Experience with turret systems/ dealer board is a plus
- Strong understanding of routing protocols
- Strong understanding of wifi networks
Information Technology, Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
Fun Fact: When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.