San Francisco, CA 94111
Our client in San Francisco is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire role, and the person in this seat will be responsible for the hands-on support and management of network infrastructure, voice services, and device endpoints for an enterprise environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities include:
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with firewalls
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager
- Experience with VPN Gateways
- Experience with Windows Servers is a plus
- CCNA is preferred
- Daily monitoring of network infrastructure
- Investigate any faults or issues effecting the network
- Install, configure, and maintain network equipment
- Active participant in the design and implementation of new network solutions
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.