Office Administrative Assistant
Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Office Administrative Assistant to join their team!
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative, and operational management of the department
- Assists with public safety community alerts through the public safety investigation s unit
- Prepares audits by the ID office to ensure accuracy with authorized access throughout medical center
- Organizes and collaborates with institutional representatives from the university to provide satisfactory services
- Ensures delivery of services to patients, visitors, students, tenants, alumni, deans, department heads, professors and all other employees and staff as requested.
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Proven administrative experience or related
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organizational and communications skills
- Possesses a professional and positive attitude
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!