Boston, MA 02215
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team!
- Welcomes all guests and visitors and connects them to staff and resources
- Answers the division s main telephone line and routing calls
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail
- Manages conference room bookings
- Ensures shared spaces are clean and welcoming
- Manages office and kitchen supplies
- Updates office documents
- Maintains and archives electronic filing of reports
- Assists with department-related activities
- Associates degree ( Bachelors preferred)
- 1-2 years of administrative experience required
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Offices, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!