Waltham, MA 02453
Are looking for work in Healthcare? Our client is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team!
- Handles data entry from faxes or phone calls
- Performs member eligibility check
- Checks for duplicates
- Reviews case per established protocol
- Sends unable to authorized requests to pharmacist
- Reviews items in the manual queue and resolves or forwards accordingly
- Performs daily quality checks of approvals
- Monitors intake and technician queue
- Enter authorization records
- Performs and processes test claims
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by the Pharmacy Utilization Management Team.
- Associates degree in Healthcare, Nursing, or a related area or equivalent experience
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- Minimum of 3+ years of pharmacy experience
- Familiarity with MedHOK, RxClaim, CCMS and CAS
- Proficient in MS Office-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Ability to process high volumes of requests with great accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.