Boston, MA 02110
This individual works heavily with stakeholders across the organization, including the clinical, client services, and technology departments. This individual identifies opportunities and solve problems by translating needs into concepts, plans, and ultimately products.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities and generate solutions for software platform to help better support our users
- Project manage work as it s pulled into releases, as well as still to be completed; set priorities for the efforts, deliverables, and product features
- Coordinate with other Product Managers to ensure the product and roadmap are cohesive
- Understand problems and test potential solutions by conducting user research and usability testing
- Manage a product backlog working with developers and designers to write stories, estimate level of effort, and plan sprints
- Provide visibility into the software roadmap and manage expectations as priorities change
- Regularly communicate new features to stakeholders via release notes and product demonstrations
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring:
- 1-3 years product management with a background that shows progressive growth and variety of experience
- Proven record of synthesizing requirements from many inputs, making informed prioritization decisions, and delivering solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to solve complex problems
- A passion for understanding the needs of users and delivering a world class user experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Passion for improving healthcare; experience in healthcare is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Technology Recruiting Specialist
McCabe brings his passion for networking and building relationships every day. He enjoys working with candidates and linking them with top performing companies where their experience can drive immediate growth to the organization. When he has a day off from recruiting, McCabe can be found playing the drums, hiking or at a Baseball game!
Fun Fact: My name comes from a Western movie (McCabe and Mrs. Miller), although while it is a generally an Irish last name I am not Irish.