Bedford, MA 01731
The Production Operator will be a highly skilled production operator which will include ensuring that we meet the demand for products, production quality levels, and production yield goals while maintaining cost control. This position will require being able to operate production equipment and perform all duties that are required within the production area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands undertakes and implements quality control/assurance techniques and procedures.
- Generates product labels to meet production demand.
- Adhere to a production schedule and ensure that materials are stocked and ready for the production day.
- Inspect and ensure that all equipment is calibrated and in working order; balances/scales, pipettes, mediaclave, water purification systems, etc.
- Sanitization and autoclaving of all media production equipment and areas prior to and following production work.
- Documents lot numbers, calibration and serial numbers of all equipment used as well as any pre-fill QC; pH, temperature, water resistivity, TOC levels, etc.
- Completes batch process records and ensure they are correct and complete.
- Assist with the execution and documentation of IQ/OQ and PQ processes.
- Perform work that is compliant with cGMP, ISO, QMS and other pertinent regulations and directives
- HS diploma and 2 years experience or Associates degree.
- At least 6 months of cleanroom experience required.
- Excellent aseptic process/laboratory skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.