Medway, MA 02053
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that product is packaged according to regulations, quality management system adherence, and customer specification.
- Must package product with adherence to Quality Management System.
- Packages each job in accordance with the customer s or work order requirements, specific instructions or standard operation procedures
- Prints the customer order pick list to verify customer quantity requirements
- Reviews all documentation for completion and requirements, including: due dates, packaging requirements, quantity and specific instructions such as ship exact, do not over ship, label requirements if bulk packaging is required, follows the weight work instructions, if Individual packaging is required, follows the work order instructions as to which bags, vials, caps to use on work order
- For customer specific barcode label requirements refer to work instruction
- When order is package, places the box in designated area awaiting for certification documentation
- Places certification documentation inside container, stamps container with certificate of compliance inside, seals the package and logs the customer order on the daily log sheet before bringing to shipping
- Utilizes Insite shipping software for shipping case creation
- Reviews daily list of shipments due that day from Engineer Product and Distribution with Team LeadEnsures we have enough supplies on a daily basis
- Performs monthly inventory with inventory control
- complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulationsEssential skills and experience
- High school education diploma or equivalent
- Oral, written and technical skills, math aptitude
- Minimum 2 years of experience required
- Knowledge of and experience with a computerized system.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and details.